Founded in 1990, Polytechnic University of Bari is an Italian public University offering scientific and technological programmes. The Polytechnic forms perspective architects, engineers and industrial designers.
The students at the Polytechnic of Bari exceed 11,000 in number and are enrolled in first- and second-level degree courses as well as doctoral ones.
- Department of Electrical and Information Engineering (DEI)
- Department of Mechanics, Mathematics and Management (DMMM)
- Department of Physics "Michelangelo Merlin"
- Department of Civil Engineering Sciences and Architecture (DICAR)
- Department of Civil, Environmental, Land, Building Engineering and Chemistry (DICATECh)